Monday, July 18, 2011

!0 Flat Belly Tricks

Good morning!  Hope you had a great weekend, and looking forward to kicking the living crap out of Mondays typical challenges.  Theres no secret, I don't particulary like belly fat, gut, spare tires or whatever you want to call it.  One of my secret missions in my job (oops I guess its not a secret anymore) is to flatten the belly of anyone that approaches me for help for overall health and fitness.  So to make a long story short I found another great article about how to reduce your waist line.  I hope you enjoy it and apply it to your health regime.

http://health.yahoo.net/articles/fitness/photos/10-flat-belly-tricks#0

To your health and prosperity,

Jerry Babbage

Posted via email from juggernautathletics's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment