20 minutes AMSAP (As many sets as possible) of the following circuit:
100 meter sprints or treadmill sprints with 2% grade for .60 distance on fastest speed possible
25 Push ups
Post sets completed:
Note: Photo and description of centipede exercise is listed below.
- Start by leaning over at the waist, and place the of the palms on the floor (as shown)
- Ensure that there is a soft bend in the knees for proper load transfer through the pelvis
- Maintain stiffness in the core and walk your hands away from the feet one at a time
- Continue hand movement until shoulders are in full flexion
- Hold the hands over the head, palms on the floor and slowly start walking the feet towards the hands one at a time (like a centipede) then continue the movement for the require repetitions.